Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Interviews

Interviews are happening tonight and tomorrow night so the school is closing at 1:30! Yahoo!! I am having mine tomorrow. We had to look through our portfolios and figure out what we were going to say when our parents come in. School interviews for children are called Parent Teacher Conferences. In Parent Teacher Conferences the child has to share what happened in class that is in their books. So if I had my portfolio I would have to share my samples and other things. If you are a school kid like me you would have to do these things like me. Parent Teacher Conferences happen a quarter of the way through term 1 and a quarter of the way through term 3. Parent Teacher Conferences are a way for your parents to find out what you have been doing in class and how much you have improved since last time your parents came in and saw all of your work. I like Parent Teacher Conferences because you get to show your parents what you have done and how you have improved lots and lots! By Alicia!

No comments:

Post a Comment